Tuesday 20 September 2011

A most productive September.


September is traditionally a busy month, with kids heading back to school, university programs starting and families generally getting back into organized schedules.  It's been a few years since I've had a busy September personally, but this month was different for various reasons.

One of the main reasons I've been busy is... I've been sewing!  And creating!  And fabric shopping!  And sewing some more!

Check out my latest dapper creations...

Bonus question:  can you guess which one is Sylvan's favourite diaper?








I don't normally like to use flannel, but this was Luke's old pillowcase, and I couldn't resist. Pretty cute.












What's that, you say?  This looks like just a regular yellow diaper?

Nope... this one is a WHISKEY diaper!  My favourite of this batch.







I call this one... "La Push"... or... "Jacob Black".  Hee hee hee hee... hee... hee?


No comments:

Post a Comment